Our tuition and fee structure was designed to be simple and affordable. Here are some general guidelines:
- Payment Plans are available. We can be reasonably creative.
- We accept cash, money order, Visa and Mastercard.
- We do not offer loans or financing; they aren’t necessary.
- We currently do not accept payments online.
Cost of Tuition for the program is $950.
An additional fee of $105 is due at enrollment and covers :
- School bag,
- Text book,
- Work book,
- Notebook, Pens, Pencils,
- Power Point Presentation,
- Flash drive,
- Mandatory criminal background check,
- Mandatory drug test, TB skin Test.
The cost does not include the $123.00 for the state exam. Students are responsible for their uniform, watch with a second hand, blood pressure kit, and a pair of closed in shoes.